Our recommended length of stay is 12 months minimum and 24 months maximum.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Residents pay a non-refundable entry fee of $1300 which covers their first month rent, intake fee, and program materials. After the first month, there will be a $220 weekly rent fee. Rent includes housing, food, recovery support and access to counseling.
It's not uncommon for persons with substance use disorders to have legal issues. We will work with courts, attorneys, and probation to support entry into our program and ensure compliance throughout their time at Forge.
No. Depending on the situation, we recommend professional help through the beginning stages of detox.
- Valid Picture ID and Social Security Card (Mandatory for Job Search)
- One suitcase of clothing that is weather appropriate which includes comfortable t-shirts (no alcohol/drug references please)
- Clothes for a week: work clothes, shorts, underwear, socks, dress shirts, dress pants, necktie, tennis shoes, dress shoes, and flip flops
- Alarm clock (battery operated)
- Laundry Basket
- Toiletries that do NOT have alcohol in them